[amazon_link asins=’B073WQCXHF,B072WJPSJY,B0789KYFV4′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’laptopratin08-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d8ec3a30-f376-11e7-baf7-899150adc1be’]
The laptop computer market is steadily shifting from conventional clamshell fashions to two-in-one PCs that allow you to flip the display 360 levels and use it as a tablet. Many of them, like Samsung’s new Notebook 9 Pen, are going the additional step and supporting pen enter, too.
For Samsung’s half, the 2.2-pound premium 13.3-inch full HD-resolution two-in-one features a built-in and battery-free S Pen that acknowledges 4,096 ranges of strain. Its high-quality 0.7mm tip has tilt detection as effectively, so you need to use it simply as you’d use an actual pen on paper.
Samsung can be filling the system with a set of probably useful software program instruments, similar to Samsung Message, which helps you to ship messages from the laptop computer to contacts saved in your cellphone, and a voice-activated note-taking app.
Other key options embrace:
- Eighth-generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Up to 16GB of reminiscence
- Up to 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Backlit keyboard and precision touchpad
- USB-C, USB-A and HDMI ports and a microSD card slot
- Fingerprint reader and IR front-facing digital camera for facial recognition login via Windows Hello
- Magnesium-aluminum alloy chassis that is mild, however sturdy
No pricing was introduced, however Samsung expects the Notebook 9 Pen to be out there within the US within the first quarter of 2018.